Shipping & Returns
Your complete satisfaction with our products is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Shipping & Return Policy in order for you to understand how our processes works.
SHIPPING & RETURNS Please note, as we work to continue to keep our community safe, we’ve implemented additional measures which may cause a slight delay of 1-2 business days. Orders will be processed and shipped during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM CST, excluding holidays).
We offer FREE standard 1 to 3 day shipping on all U.S. merchandise orders $50 and over (excluding taxes) and excluding hand sanitizer purchases.
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours during business days, and shipping times are 1 to 5 business days in most cases (the total time to get your package may be 2 to 8 business days). Orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and APO/FPO locations can take up to 3 weeks. We normally ship using services offered by the United States Postal Service (USPS).
STANDARD SHIPPING usually takes 5 to 8 business days to reach its final destination. Standard Shipping is a flat fee of $3.99, unless ordering hand sanitizer (which is calculated by unit)
EXPEDITED SHIPPING is available at $7.99 per order or per unit on hand sanitizer products. All Expedited orders are given priority processing and handling, and they are sent via USPS Priority Mail (unless otherwise prohibited by law, see: DOT Restrictions on Air Shipping). Actual Expedited Shipping charges are based on order weight, and location depending on proximity from our warehouse in Fort Worth, TX. Expedited shipping takes 2 to 4 business days (1 to 2 processing days included).
- We ship to all 50 states in the USA and to APO/FPO/DPO addresses abroad. Items are sent from our warehouse located in Fort Worth, Texas on a daily basis (Monday-Friday).
- GMPharm.net reserves the right to switch the shipping method to a more economical option for overweight packages.
DOT RESTRICTIONS ON AIR SHIPPING
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) prohibits air shipment of items that may contribute to a fire or other mishap during shipping.
RESTRICTED ITEMS INCLUDE:
Aerosol-type products or medications in pressurized spray cans, such as hairspray, shaving cream and inhalers. Products that contain flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals, such as fragrances, nail polish remover and bunion treatments. GMPharm.net is committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible, but also safely and responsibly, in compliance with DOT rules. That’s why we require ground only delivery for orders that contain DOT restricted products.
For questions regarding shipping options, send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that a package is returned to us marked as undeliverable, we reserve the right to charge the customer an additional fee upon confirmation of the corrected mailing address and our resending the package. Note: Fee to be the actual cost of shipping.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
At GMPharm.net our goal is to make sure customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. We will accept returns providing that goods are returned in their original packaging, in saleable condition within 10 days from the received shipment date. We cannot accept returns where the item has been opened or used, unless it is damaged or defective. We also reserve the right to refuse refunds on personal use products for any reason. Special orders (in excess of $500.00) are subject to a 50% restocking fee. Cancellation fees prior to shipment are subject to restocking fee for special orders as well.
- To be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must first email us within 7 days of receiving the damaged product at email@example.com to alert us of the damages. Upon confirmation of the damaged item we will ship out a replacement, if available. If a replacement is not available we will refund the full purchase price of your item.
- We provide free return shipping if we have provided you with an incorrect, damaged or defective item. Otherwise a return shipping fee will apply (in addition a refund of only the product price not including the initial shipping charge will be credited)
- There is a 15% restocking fees for voluntarily returned items that are opened, used, or no longer in sellable condition (unless order is in excess of $500.00, which is considered a special order, in which case there is a 50% restocking fee)
- We do not refund shipping charges if you refuse to accept packages sent. Please call Customer Service (1-888-535-0305) to arrange for the return of products ordered.
- Any package that is refused or undeliverable due to insufficient address is also subject a refund less shipping.
Your refund or credit will be issued within 30 days of your return being received—we will also confirm the refund by email. For any product that is damaged or defective, please have the following information handy:
- Your order number
- The damaged or defective item
- Your preference for refund or replacement
RETURNS CAN BE MAILED TO:
GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 3501 S. Fielder Rd. Arlington, TX 76015
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Call to speak with one of our customer service representatives. We are open from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. CST, Monday to Friday. You can reach us toll-free at 1-888-535-0305
- E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include “RETURN” and the order number in the subject line.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-888-535-0305